Cozy Decorating Ideas with The DIY Housewives

As I write this…the temperature is falling to 32 degrees 😯 .  We all complained about a warm Fall.  Uh oh.  I want to get cozy now, and I am so ready to switch over to Christmas decor.  I know you are scratching that snowflake, too!  You have definitely come to the right place.

Welcome back to the latest edition of “The DIY Housewives”.  I know you will enjoy this cozy edition brought to you by my talented friends…

COZY CHRISTMAS BEDROOM

Please don’t forget to check out ALL of the DIY Housewives ideas below…

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail Tags: Posted by

1. ColleenB.~ Tx. says:

what a nice cozy bedroom. Even like your faux fireplace; how romantic.
    How adorable to hang your Christmas stockings on your fed posts and that wreath; pretty, but hanging a little mistletoe adds for more romance :} (I do love your little wreath on your bed frame.)
    Now, if you would please; hand me one of them cookies. They look Delicious.

2. Vee Muller says:

Oh I so love that you decorated with color!!! Love all of the red touches. Beautiful!

3. Ruthdiana says:

Great Housewives ideas! All seriously unique.

4. Sarah says:

Hi Julie, sooooo………warm and cosy your bedroom, the very nice decoration especially the faux fire place and Sylvia (of course). Planning to get Momo (my cat ) a brother or sister later to make our house cozy as well :).
    BTW, short story about Velmo(Momo): He had a name Martha and the gender was female at the shelter when my hubby and I adopted him (her) on August last year. We changed Martha to Velma then. But she turned out a male kitty after the 2nd visit to vet on last December few days before Christmas. So Christmas reminds me Velmo was a transgender cat :):)

Awwww!!! What a cute story, Sarah! We are getting a new kitty in a couple wks!! I am nervous Sylvia will be jealous, but we all really want a friend for her. Wish us luck and good luck to you!!!

5. Sarah says:

Oh, forgot to say the nameVelma had to be changed (again) to Velmo…….