Cozy Decorating Ideas with The DIY Housewives

As I write this…the temperature is falling to 32 degrees 😯 .  We all complained about a warm Fall.  Uh oh.  I want to get cozy now, and I am so ready to switch over to Christmas decor.  I know you are scratching that snowflake, too!  You have definitely come to the right place.

Welcome back to the latest edition of “The DIY Housewives”.  I know you will enjoy this cozy edition brought to you by my talented friends…

Please don’t forget to check out ALL of the DIY Housewives ideas below…

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail Tags: Posted by Signature for Julie at

1. ColleenB.~ Tx. says:

what a nice cozy bedroom. Even like your faux fireplace; how romantic.
    How adorable to hang your Christmas stockings on your fed posts and that wreath; pretty, but hanging a little mistletoe adds for more romance :} (I do love your little wreath on your bed frame.)
    Now, if you would please; hand me one of them cookies. They look Delicious.

2. Vee Muller says:

Oh I so love that you decorated with color!!! Love all of the red touches. Beautiful!

3. Ruthdiana says:

Great Housewives ideas! All seriously unique.

4. Sarah says:

Hi Julie, sooooo………warm and cosy your bedroom, the very nice decoration especially the faux fire place and Sylvia (of course). Planning to get Momo (my cat ) a brother or sister later to make our house cozy as well :).
    BTW, short story about Velmo(Momo): He had a name Martha and the gender was female at the shelter when my hubby and I adopted him (her) on August last year. We changed Martha to Velma then. But she turned out a male kitty after the 2nd visit to vet on last December few days before Christmas. So Christmas reminds me Velmo was a transgender cat :):)

Awwww!!! What a cute story, Sarah! We are getting a new kitty in a couple wks!! I am nervous Sylvia will be jealous, but we all really want a friend for her. Wish us luck and good luck to you!!!

5. Sarah says:

Oh, forgot to say the nameVelma had to be changed (again) to Velmo…….

6. Love your cozy bedroom!