Menu

Cozy Christmas Bedroom

bhome christmas event day 2 collage

Welcome to our Cozy Christmas Bedroom

Santa Cozy Bedroom

You know those photos in magazines where the bedroom looks all perfect-ified.  The sheets aren’t wrinkled, the bed looks like it’s never been slept in, and there isn’t a spec of anything anywhere?

MY LATEST VIDEOS

Well…forget that.

Lets get cozi-fied.

Christmas Cozy Bed

If you look really really close, you’ll see that the bed is toasty warm.  How can you tell?  The red lit up dial on my night stand is on “H”, silly.  Heated mattress pads are a must when you live in Michigan.

Shhhh.  Can you hear the Northern winds brewing?  How about blowing?

Me either, but lets pretend…and light the fire.

Cozy Christmas Bedroom 2015

Maybe you’re hungry and could use a little snacky before dozing off?

“It’s only 2:26pm in the afternoon!” You say?

So what.  I can tell your eye lids are getting heavier.

And heavier.

Chocolate Chip Cookies for Santa

Do you like the tree I made you?  I hope so because it cost me $1.99 and took 5 minutes to decorate.  I definitely could use a cat nap after that.  Sure makes a sweet night light…

Coziest Christmas Bedroom

Sylvia is getting sleepy waiting for you…so hurry up with those cookies.

Cozy Bedroom for Christmas

Stop by our furry little Christmas nest any time you like.

Cozy Christmas Bedroom at Night

*** Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.  Read full disclosure policy here.

Here’s how to get the look & feel of our “Cozy Christmas Bedroom”:

Santa Hot Cocoa Mug

Red Christmas Wreath

Red & White Christmas Stockings

Creamy Button Tufted Accent Chair

bHome Christmas Event | Day 1

DAY 1

Garden Therapy | Cedar Hill Farmhouse | Bright, Bold & Beautiful | Cupcakes and Crinoline
Southern Hospitality | Little Farmstead | Shabby Art Boutique

bHome Christmas Event | Day 2

DAY 2

Redhead Can Decorate | Jennifer Rizzo | Our Southern Home | Maison de Pax | Rooms for Rent
Cherished Bliss | Homemade by Carmona | Everyday Enchanting | My Soulful Home

SaveSave

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail Tags: , , , , , Posted by Signature for Julie at Redheadcanedecorate.com

1. Julie….I am crushing on your bedroom and that amazing ceiling along with all of the beautiful details of Christmas. The faux fireplace is also the greatest…you are so very, very creative!!!….Love this tour!!

2. susan says:

Wow. makes me want to jump in and take a nap! It’s so cozy! It’s beautiful!!

3. Kelly says:

Moving your kitty over & jumping in!! Beautiful Julie!!

4. Kathleen says:

Love your room, it looks so cozy. What I love most is your, how to get the look that list animal rescue. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

5. Kim says:

Of course this room looks fabulous all decked out!

6. Oh my goodness, Julie! Your bedroom looks amazing and so darn cute!

7. christy says:

I so want to jump into your bed and snuggle up! You know I love your bedroom, but it’s even prettier all aglow for Christmas! XO

8. Posey says:

I love the Santa pillow!!! Where did you get it? Thanks

9. Heather says:

Gorgeous! Love teh plaid sheets and faux fur! Merry Christmas friend!

10. sarah says:

Beautiful tour . It si very cozy and welcoming. I wouldnt mind one bit ending my day there:) Love all the christmas spirit aswell. Happy Holidays!

11. OMG – First of all we love Santa. Secondly – with that bedding and fireplace we would never leave the bed! Super cozy and inviting.

12. Love your Bedroom dressed for Christmas and so cozy!

13. […] Moving on to the bedroom which is probably the coziest, warmest room in the house, right? If not, flannel sheets are the ticket to the comfiest sleep you will ever have. I have a few sets of flannel sheets and I actually use them year round. The more I wash them, the softer they become. Here’s the full tour of our Christmas Bedroom if interested… […]

14. […] Cozy Christmas Bedroom from redheadcandecorate.com […]