I’m turning the tables today. And I don’t mean I’m turning them upside down to paint them. I mean I’m turning them over to you.
I want to make some some BIG changes in our laundry room and I need your help figuring it out. Here’s what it looks like now…
It’s cute, and all, but I’m tired of it. Here’s why:
1. The wallpaper was a mistake from the beginning. It’s too busy, and I have no idea what I was thinking when I chose it. It makes me dizzy.
2. The rug has been wonderful, but it’s wearing out. I need something that can hold up to traffic & dirt.
3. The curtains are already gone, and I really don’t want curtains there. Not sure what to do, any ideas?
4. I already painted the cabinets, so they are staying white, but what about the knobs (see below)?
5. The faucet was just updated HERE, so that stays.
6. I’m not sure about the chandelier? Should it stay or go? Want to buy it? 😆
7. Anything else? How about the clock & wall art? “U Fold Laundry”…I mean seriously, what I thinking with that? I already know I fold laundry!
So, can you help a redheaded girl out?
I want it to look FRESH and CLEAN. When I walk in this room I want to feel clean as a daisy. Not dated and dusty. Get the idea?
[Please leave your ideas & comments below.]
Tags: laundry room Posted by