- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Progresso garlic red wine vinegar (or whatever you have)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (of course fresh would work too!)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 3-4 large tomatoes cut the way you prefer
- 1 cucumber sliced the way you prefer (I sometimes leave skin on after I wash it well)
- 1/4 red onion sliced
After you have your tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions in a bowl, it's time to shake up all dressing ingredients above in a jar with a lid. Pour over salad and mix everything up well. Serve with crusty Italian bread. Enjoy!
This recipe is copyrighted by redheadcandecorate.com.