Julie's latest video...
Yep…it’s true. I became one this past week. Let me explain.
Have you noticed my numbers on the side bar?
several people confided in me and said that they too have let their health take a back seat.
Wether you are a blogger, a follower, or here by chance most likely you are sitting in front of the computer more than you should.
Some of us, not all, tend to get carried away on the computer,
and we start to slack off on exercise and eating right.I had one follower tell me I inspired her to buy a treadmill. WOW!
A had another tell me she wishes she could join me on my journey.
Then finally, another that actually asked me to form a link party to help motivate her.
Thank you Kristen (from 9th & Mayne).How could I resist? More support for me,
not to mention helping other peeps out.
I jumped right in and started asking around who would be interested
in hosting a link party with me.
Here’s who said yes:
“Blog Bulge Babes”
Claire from A Little Clairification
Tami from Curb Alert
Amanda from Mommy is Coo Coo
Me, Julie, from Redhead Can Decorate
Lori from Vintage Charm Restored
BJ from Joy 2 Journey
Kristen from 9th & Mayne
It’s just a catchy name that sounds cute with all of the B’s, and hey, lets face it,
we all need a little sense of humor when dealing with these private struggles.
The “Blog Bulge Babes” is a “getting healthy & fit” Facebook group that is going to support one another through out our journey to better health.
This link party is our debut.The great news is, you are welcome to join us in the private facebook group if you are looking for some support. Here is the link to our group if you would like to check it out.
You do not have to be a blogger, and all you have to do is ask to join the group when you go to this link.“Blog Bulge Babes Group”
The other good news is that if you do have a blog,
you are welcome to share this “Blog Bulge Link Party” on your blog if you would like to inspire your followers. We would love to share the code with you if you join the group.
Inserting the code into your post will bring up all of these links below.
- Please link up healthy recipes, weight loss/gain stories, weight loss tips, favorite exercise plans, anything “getting healthy” below.
- This party will run until June 6th unless we decide longer (it takes time to get back on track).
- You can keep coming back to link up more than one post and find inspiration on your visits.
- Please take and copy/paste the Blog Bulge pink button above and share somewhere on your blog with the image linking back to this party (found under the button).
- Only family friendly links will be approved.
- OUR FAVORITES WILL BE FEATURED on Facebook, Pinterest, G+, and Twitter.