Benzoyl Peroxide???? In pizza dough?
I had recently noticed that the frozen dough I have been using for years has benzoyl peroxide in it. It’s listed on the ingredients. I swear I almost called the company and yelled at them. It was definitely time for a change.
I was now on a mission to find a healthy pizza dough for all of us to make at home with out a lot of fuss, ingredients, or TIME.
We tested quite a few recipes, and this was by far, the best.
It’s healthy, it’s fresh, and it’s ready in minutes. There’s no yeast to deal with either. Yeast stresses me out too much. Bye bye yeast.
2 ingredient Greek yogurt pizza dough recipes are all over Pinterest. I was very skeptical at first, but let me tell you what I found…
1. This crust is very easy to work with. It’s like working with really soft play dough. Not only did it come together quickly for me in my stand up mixer, but it spread out on the pan super easy. I didn’t have to fight it to get it to stretch out.
2. This crust has excellent flavor due to the Greek Yogurt. It’s not sweet, and it lets the toppings do the talking.
3. This crust isn’t overly fluffy, and develops a nice crispy, chewy texture. More like New York style, our favorite.
4. It’s fast. I bet if we had a race, I could get a fresh Greek yogurt pizza on my table in 30 minutes.
5. I didn’t get heartburn when I ate it. Pizza sometimes does that…this one has that awesome Greek yogurt in there, so it soothes my belly.
6. My entire family loved it.
I hope you try it!
2 ingredient Greek yogurt pizza, 2 ingredient pizza dough, best 2 ingredient pizza dough, best flavor pizza, easy 2 ingredient pizza, easy pizza dough, fast fresh pizza, fast pizza dough, fastest pizza dough recipe, Greek pizza dough, greek yogurt, Greek yogurt pizza, Greek yogurt pizza dough, healthy pizza dough, less heartburn pizza, pizza Posted by